QLD Cannonvale Includes Regulations, manoeuvring, safety and seamanship. $590 2 days minimum course based on experience.
- MARI001 Comply with regulations to ensure safe operation of a vessel up to 12 metres (or equivalent MARI003).
- MARK001 Handle a vessel up to 12 metres (or equivalent MARK007).
- MARN002 Apply seamanship skills aboard a vessel up to 12 metres (or equivalent MARN008).
- If the vessel will carry passengers – you must also have a first aid certificate HLTAID003 Provide First Aid or equivalent.
- If you will need to operate a radio on board the vessel – you must hold a Marine Radio Operators VHF Certificate of Proficiency issued by the Australian Communications and Media Authority, or equivalent.
- You must meet the medical and eyesight requirements for a Coxswain Grade 2 near coastal.
- You must have an eye test and keep the certificate in case you are asked to present it to authorities.
- You must complete a ‘self-declaration of medical fitness’ and keep it in case you are asked to present it to authorities.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Deposit Amount|