Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Marine Engine Driver Grade 2 Near Coastal)
QLD or Fremantle WA Held over two weeks $2399 Exclude MED3 $999
This certificate will allow you to work as:
- Chief engineer on vessels with inboard engines with propulsion power up to 750 kilowatts within the exclusive economic zone (EEZ).
- Second engineer on vessels with inboard engines with propulsion power up to 1500 kilowatts within the EEZ.
- Chief or second engineer on a vessel with outboard engines within the EEZ.
- An assistant under the direct supervision of the chief engineer.
- In the engine room of a vessel up to 80 metres long with propulsion power up to 3000 kilowatts.
Eligibility Mechanical aptitude.
Courses held at 7/10 Rees Street O'Connor or 1/6 Commerce Close Cannonvale Queensland
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Deposit Amount|
|MED 2 16th March 2020 QLD||16/03/2020||$29.00|
|MED 2 18th May 2020 QLD||18/05/2020||$29.00|
|MED 2 20th July 2020 QLD||20/07/2020||$29.00|