Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 near Coastal)
QLD & WA: Runs over 2 weeks minimum monday to friday starts 9am $1599
Advance your maritime career and learn skills that will help you become a Coxswain of commercial vessels up to 12m long. This course will teach students how to operate and maintain auxiliary marine engine systems, how to plan and navigate a passage and how to operate inboard and outboard motors.
- Eyesight test and medical assessment
- Evidence of Sea Service
- Shipboard Safety
- valid HLTAID003 Provide first aid certificate, or equivalent.
- Short range operator certificate of proficiency, or equivalent.
- Complete a final assessment
- Complete a 426 certificate of competency application and lodge at a post office
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Deposit Amount|
|Coxswain July 2020 WA||06/07/2020||$29.00|
|Coxswain Sept 2020 WA||07/09/2020||$29.00|
|Coxswain November 2020 WA||02/11/2020||$29.00|