Security 3 year renewal (Triennial Upgrade)
QLD Wednesdays 4-9pm. If you need First Aid, this starts same day at Midday $289
Ongoing training for licensed bodyguard or crowd controllers
As a licensed bodyguard or crowd controller, you must stay up to date with the latest industry standards and techniques. This is called ongoing training. You will need to complete ongoing training every 3 years.
These modules will be:
- very important for your work
- constantly updated to stay up-to-date with the latest industry standards and techniques.
- When we send you your licence, we will give you the expiry dates for each ongoing training unit on the licence notice. You must complete these ongoing training units again before the due date.
- We will not recognise any prior learning for these units
- From 21 January 2020, the modules for ongoing training for crowd controllers and bodyguards are:
- Manage conflict and security risks through negotiation CPPSEC3101
- Control persons using empty hand techniques CPPSEC3121
- Provide advanced first aid HLTAID006
- CPR training: It’s also a requirement that you comple a CPR component. The CPR component must be refreshed every 12 months.
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation - HLTAID001
You are responsible for making sure that this stays current and up-to-date.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Deposit Amount|